- Boilers +
- Heat Exchangers and Condensers
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG)
- Waste Heat Recovery Unit (WHRU)
- Module Engineering and Construction
- Process Heaters
- Pipework and Pipe Stress Analysis
- Pressure Vessels and Steel Fabrication
- Skid Manufacture
- Instrumentation Services
- Electrical Switchgear
- Repair and Conversion
- LNG and FLNG Projects
- Project Management
Harris Pye offers a full turnkey solution for client’s projects. Led by a PMP certified Project Director, our project management team is capable to deliver on time and on schedule.
Using the most professional project management tools for reporting and scheduling, our team gains control from the first day of the project until satisfactory completion, Factory acceptance test (FAT), Commissioning and Handover.
A team of project managers whose target is in achieving customer satisfaction are rigorously trained and readily available to serve our clients globally; having at their disposal multiple project teams having multitude of experience in running multimillion dollar projects to deliver according to specifications and expectations. Harris Pye also has several senior site and project engineers readily available 24/7 for immediate and urgent mobilisation.
Our dedicated project teams ensure the application of methodologies, tools and processes to successfully plan and execute projects via intelligent usage of resources and tools to complete project activities within the boundaries of time, cost and scope.
The scope of project management duties offered includes (but not limited to):
- Scope Management
- Task Management
- Resource Management
- Team Management
- Schedule Management
- Quality Management
- Cost Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Risk management
- Status Reporting
Primarily, Harris Pye’s project management and execution of various projects undergo our proven 5 phase IPECC project execution and delivery principle as outlined below. (IPECC – Initiation, Planning, Execution, Control and Completion)
Phase 1: Project Initiation
- The initiation stage of any project includes accurate depiction of value and feasibility studies.
- This includes the formation of a business case with adequate needs justification exercises including sufficient feasibility assessment of a projects’ delivery and execution to be completed within reasonable time and cost.
- The key objective will be the provision of a project charter – to clearly define the scope of what Harris Pye’s project team will deliver on completion.
- This phase usually culminates into a Kick Off Meeting spearheaded by Harris Pye’s Project Manager and the relevant project stakeholders in order to clearly define the project goals, schedule, processes and the chain of communication.
Phase 2: Project Planning
- Upon project acceptance and approval, the key objective of this phase would be to deliver the project schedule.
- This serves, for the customer and Harris Pye’s project management team, the guidelines towards the project execution and control phases.
- The project schedule includes every component associated with the project execution including costs, risk assessments, resources, base timelines and critical path activities.
- This includes clear definition of detailed project activities and scope via work breakdown structure (WBS) dividing the project into activities, milestones and deliverables.
- The project schedule, using either Gantt Chart or industry standard Primavera schedule, will be distributed across the teams and stakeholders for project adherence.
Phase 3: Project Execution
- The project manager is solely responsible for execution of the project activities and milestones to produce the deliverables to the client’s satisfaction by following the execution plan created through adequate resource allocation measures as needed.
- The key objective of this phase will be the delivery of the project execution plan, wherein the project management team (PMT) will identify and mitigate risks, deal with issues and incorporate any changes dynamically throughout the project life cycle.
Phase 4: Project Control and Monitoring
- Occurring simultaneously with the execution phase of the project, this involves monitoring the progress and performance of the project to adherence to schedule and budget.
- The key objective of this phase will be the delivery of the quality control plan, wherein stringent Harris Pye quality control procedures are applied to guarantee quality assurance and on time delivery and completion.
- The typical triple constraints faced by most projects related to time, cost, and scope. Harris Pye PMT will regulate within the quality control plan setting firm project controls to ensure quality project execution and deliverables are maintained throughout the project life cycle.
Phase 5: Project Closure
- The key objective of this phase will be the completion of the final deliverables being delivered to the client / customer.
- Upon approval, handover and signed acceptance, final documentation will be completed, collated and handed over according to customer’s satisfaction.
- Project manager then proceeds with post-mortem analysis with the PMT to evaluate the lessons learned from the project.