Harris Pye Brazil is currently looking to hire a Quality Assistant with the requirements enlisted below:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the quality area with controlling measuring instruments (required);
- Experience in making data book;
- Support for inspectors in equipment certification and welder qualification control;
- English language proficiency (desirable) ;
- Computing skills;
- Advanced welding inspection (desirable)
- Measurement control of the instrumentation
- Manufacturing of data book, certification of equipments, welders qualification
- Providing assistance directly to the welding inspector
- Technical Course in the area of Industrial Maintenance (desirable)
If you think you have the skills and the required experience as a Quality Assistant, simply click on the ‘Apply‘ button below or send us an email with your resume to:
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Subject: Quality Assistant
Thank you for your interest in working with Harris Pye. We look forward to receiving your application!
For current vacancies in various Harris Pye stations, please click HERE.