The group is actively seeking to recruit the following personnel:
Trade Test Co-ordinator
- Co-ordinate and oversee trade tests including weld coding, for tradesmen recruited by Harris Pye labour providers
- Collate and present accurate results
- Assess English abilities of candidates
- Deliver in-house HSE Training and Inductions for new recruits
- Work in conjunction with Harris Pye Managers and labour stations
- Liaise with all departments including, HSE, Quality and Project Resources
- Overseas travel will be required on a regular basis
Experience and Qualification
- Time served apprenticeship essential
- Relevant engineering degree preferred but not essential
- Training experience essential
- Minimum of 15 years marine/offshore/industrial experience
- Language skills and advantage
- Excellent communication skills with both employees and clients
The successful candidate will be required to undertake their duties at Harris Pye stations, labour provider stations and on projects.
Trade Tests will be undertaken on a global basis and therefore world-wide travel will be required.
Due to the mandatory requirements of the marine, oil & gas – offshore and industrial sectors the candidates must be physically fit and prepared to undertake industry specific safety training and medical examinations.
Attractive rates of pay will be available to the selected candidates commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV including, salary package expectation, qualifications and relevant experience, where applicable, to the Human Resources department on: firstname.lastname@example.org