The group is actively seeking to recruit the following personnel for their Sharjah office, UAE:
Junior Store Assistant
- Ensuring all orders are built ready for dispatch at the allocated time, correctly picked and for the relevant customer/project. Goods in/out, Over counter transactions
- Stock rotation, goods in and the preparation and dispatch of customer orders
- Ensuring the stores area is maintained in a safe working environment and that duties are completed at a high standard
- Work within a team packing and recording tool boxes for shipping to jobs.
- Work within a team unpacking and recording tools returning from jobs.
- Monitor consumable stock levels and advise manager for ordering
- Manning the workshop counter, accurately recording stock to the workshop
- Accepting deliveries, checking and putting away to designated locations
- Keeping back door areas clean, safe and tidy
- Completion of paperwork relevant to role
- Configuring load plans
- Completing dispatch notes
- Liaising with Stores Manager and Office staff as required.
- Responsibility for Hygienic cleanliness of Warehouse.
- Responsibility for the H&S of themselves, colleagues and others affected by their actions.
- Carrying out all fork lifting documentation and safety checks and keep records for due diligence?
- Tooling deadlines are met
- Accurate recording of goods in/out
- Manning of counter
- To identify system/procedural weaknesses and suggest new/efficient procedures to strengthen it
- Undertake additional duties as and when requested
- You may be required to drive any of the company vehicles as and when requested (i.e. to collect/take any parts/equipment to various company and client sites…) therefore, a valid license must be held at all times
- Relevant qualifications
- Build good, professional relationships with all staff
- Good organizational skills
- A good standard of attention to detail
- Maintain a valid relevant driving license
- You may be required to work off site or abroad therefore a valid passport is essential
This position is based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and therefore only UAE based candidates need apply.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV including, salary package expectation, qualifications and relevant experience and to the Human Resources Department on: email@example.com
Applications to be submitted quoting a reference number in the subject line – STR#HR001