The group is actively seeking to recruit the following personnel:
- Contract/Project Managers – UK Based (Ref: UK18003)
Experience and Qualification
- Sound mechanical and/or electrical engineering background with a minimum of 10 years in a similar role
- Extensive education and training, supported by relevant engineering and project management qualifications
- Commercially astute and strong
- Ability to communicate at all levels with both internal and external clients
- Excellent man management skills
These positions will be employed on a fixed-term basis and managed through the company facilities in south Wales, however extensive and frequent travel will be required as the roles will be predominately project based.
Due to the mandatory requirements of the industries that Harris Pye operate in, the candidates must be physically fit and prepared to undertake industry specific safety training and medical examinations.
An attractive salary package offer will be available to the selected candidates commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV including, qualifications and relevant experiences to the Group Human Resources Manager on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote Ref: UK18003 on all correspondences.