URGENT HIRING | Planning Engineer
Harris Pye UK is URGENTLY looking to hire an experienced Planning Engineer.
Start Date: 15th of April 2023 — as this is an urgent requirement, the candidate must already have:
* A valid UK work permit (pre-settlement/frontier worker)
* A valid UK residency
Relevant qualifications and requirements are below:
- Good track record/solid experience with Industrial Projects (Power Plants ,Piping modules, etc.)
- Mechanical / Structural Engineering background
- Primavera P6
- MS Project
- Good command of English (at least B2 in reading/ writing/ comprehension)
Further training / certifications (such as NPORS, CSCS etc.) will be provided by the Company.
If you possess the required skills and experiences enlisted above, please click the ‘Apply‘ button on the bottom of this page or send us an email with the following:
* Mention the vacancy you are applying for on the Subject Line
* Updated resume/CV
* Proof of work permit or UK residency
eMail address: recruitmentUK@harrispye.com
Subject: Planning Engineer
Thank you for your interest in working with Harris Pye. We look forward to receiving your application!
For current vacancies in various Harris Pye stations, please click HERE.