Oil & Gas – LNG/FPSO Services
Harris Pye offers clients in the oil & gas sectors unique and innovative solutions, whilst still upholding performance, quality and safety.
Harris Pye offers in-situ repair, upgrade and conversion of rigs, semi-submersibles, trading tankers, FSU, FSO and FPSO and FSRU units, as well as inspection and consulting services for the LNG industry. Our state of-the-art in-house facilities enable us to provide comprehensive overhaul, conversion and refurbishment services. Our expertise includes automation and control engineering; electrical work, construction steel works, high and low-pressure pipework, specialist welding, heat treatment, mechanical works, including pumps, and compressors, HVAC, accommodation, and outfitting. We were involved in pioneering projects when FPSOs and FSOs were still experimental in the 1980s. We had key inputs to the development of safe use of dual fuel boilers as well as safe and practical applications and installations. We have been involved in more than 45% of all FPSOs conversions and new builds in the world.
Our underlying strengths:
- Compliance to all major classification societies and client requirements
- API accredited
- ISO 9001
- ASME ‘R’, ‘U’ and ‘S’ accreditation at our Sharjah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Singapore facilities
- BS OHSAS 18001
- Full liability cover
- Full risk analysis
- ISO 14001
- Managed internal recycling programmes
- Environmentally friendly materials are used wherever possible – from marine coatings to stationery
- Green technology – supply, installation and maintenance of environmentally friendly systems and equipment including ballast water treatment, exhaust gas scrubbing, low sulphur technology.