Oil & Gas – Platform Services
Harris Pye Engineering offers clients in the oil & gas sectors unique and innovative solutions, whilst still upholding performance, quality and safety. This is realised through the trust of our staff and their valuable expertise and skill set.
Harris Pye offers in situ repair, upgrade and conversion of rigs, semisubmersibles, trading tankers, FSU, FSO and FPSO and FSRU units, and inspection and consulting services for the LNG industry. Our stateof- the-art in-house facilities enable us to provide comprehensive overhaul, conversion and refurbishment services. Our expertise includes automation and control engineering; electrical work, construction steel works, high and low-pressure pipework, specialist welding, heat treatment, mechanical works, including pumps, and compressors, HVAC, accommodation, and outfitting.We were involved in the pioneering projects when FPSOs and FSOs were still experimental in the 1980s. We had key inputs to the development of safe use of dual fuel for boilers and the safe and practical application and installation.We have been involved in more than 45% of all FPSOs ever converted or new built in the world.
Our Underlying Strengths
- Compliance to all major classification societies and client requirements
- API accredited
- ISO 9001
- ASME ‘R’, ‘U’ and ‘S’ accreditation at our Sharjah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Singapore facilities
- BS OHSAS 18001
- Full liability cover
- Full risk analysis
- ISO 14001
- Managed internal recycling programmes
- Environmentally friendly materials are used wherever possible – from marine coatings to stationery
- Green technology – supply, installation and maintenance of environmentally friendly systems and equipment e.g. ballast water treatment, exhaust gas scrubbing, low sulphur technology.