Harris Pye Engineering offers clients in the marine sector unique and innovative solutions, whilst still upholding performance, quality and safety. This is realised through the trust of our staff and their valuable expertise and skill set.
Harris Pye offers a broad spectrum of marine services. Our foundations were formed in boiler repair and have since diversified into other industries.We are pioneers in the marine business offering services to LNG, cruise, LSDO, boiler service, upgrade, engine overhaul and repair, all aspects of outfitting, including HVAC and accomodation modules, through to electrical and pipefitting. This group also have finned tube capabilities, as well as economisers. Electrical switchgear, instrumentation and green technology are also included in the variety of services offered.
Our Underlying Strengths
- Compliance to all major classification societies and client requirements
- API accredited
- ISO 9001
- ASME ‘R’, ‘U’ and ‘S’ accreditation at our Sharjah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Singapore facilities
- BS OHSAS 18001
- Full liability cover
- Full risk analysis
- ISO 14001
- Managed internal recycling programmes
- Environmentally friendly materials are used wherever possible – from marine coatings to stationery
- Green technology – supply, installation and maintenance of environmentally friendly systems and equipment e.g. ballast water treatment, exhaust gas scrubbing, low sulphur technology.