The group is actively seeking to recruit the following personnel for their DMCC office, Dubai, UAE:
- Incumbent is responsible for the control, access and maintenance of Facilities/Assets, Revision Control, Engineering Documents/Drawings, and or the management/control of project deliverable documentation activities.
- Developing and implementing document control and management process, general office administration, job filing and technical enquiries
- Issuing Project number, creating Project files, updating Project Lists, issuing Enquiry Acknowledgements
- Make up Job Pack Files for appropriate approvals, numbering unknown filing, sorting/filing in numerical order
- Ensure all documents are registered and controlled in the Electronic Document Management Systems (SharePoint or Similar), Quality check all returned or close-out documents prior to EDMS (SharePoint) upload
- Catalogue, store and retrieve all incoming and outgoing information through PMO (Project Management Organization) and Specified Document control systems
- Implement systems of control, maintain document register, ensure proper document classification and quality
- Prepare reports as required and ensure file back-up are performed and maintained from start to close out
- Attend order intake meetings, provide technical updates and Collate relevant papers for invoicing
- General administration for the Technical Department, Typing / distributing the morning meeting minutes
- Relevant qualifications;
- Build good, professional relationships with all staff;
- Good organisational skills;
- A good standard of attention to detail
- Promote a good team working environment;
- Good communication skills – communicate to staff on a regular basis;
- Promote health and safety.
This position is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and therefore only UAE based candidates need to apply.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV including, salary package expectations, qualifications and relevant experience, to the Human Resources Department on: firstname.lastname@example.org