The group is actively seeking to recruit the following personnel for their Macae Station in Brazil:
Senior Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Technician
The successful applicant will be required to have the appropriate engineering knowledge to enable them to coordinate activities with the QA/QC department.
Specific requirements will include but not be limited to:
- Liaise with workshop, project and repair managers
- Liaise with clients and third party authorities
- Oversea random and planned inspections of materials and manufacture/installation processes in accordance with company and/or third party procedures/specifications, inspections and test plans
- Collate and safeguard QA documentation for quality dossiers
- Instigate and arrange third party NDT/DT
- Coordinate and witness DPI, MPI and UT thickness gauging and pressure testing when required
- Maintain welder qualifications and weld procedures and provide where applicable
Travel within the region and on a global basis will be necessary as and when required.
The successful applicant will report to the QA/QC Manager and will be required to interact with various engineering personnel and several other departments within the group.
Previous experience in an engineering environment is essential, however a knowledge of the marine and offshore industries would be advantageous.
Interested applicants are invited to forward their CV including, qualifications and relevant experience, along with anticipated salary expectations to:
Only applicants that are selected for interview stage will be contacted.