The group is actively seeking to recruit the following personnel for their Navi Mumbai office, India:
Looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer with extensive experience in basic and detail design as well as fabrication drawings for shell and tube heat exchangers, pressure vessels and tanks (ASME & EN).
Applicants without this experience need not apply.
We are seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer with exceptional mechanical design capability to play a key role in conceptualizing, developing and verifying new concept designs. The successful candidate must excel in a high-energy environment and be capable of making sound decisions when faced with time pressures, ambiguous and incomplete information. He should able to lead a core team to make sure design comply with code requirement and all detail design aspects related to fabrication are complied with.
Primary responsibilities include, but not be limited to:
- Design of pressure vessels, heat exchangers and tanks according to international engineering Standards, such as ASME BPV Code, EN codes and API Standards
- Pressure vessel mechanical design and development of fabrication drawings
- Heat exchanger mechanical design and development of fabrication drawings
- Familiarity with and utilising department design and drafting standards and procedures
- Producing designs with efficient use of construction materials with an overall emphasis on ease of construction and completed product meeting the expectations of the client
- Reviewing fabrication drawings and other construction submittals for conformance to engineering specifications
- Create manufacturing ready designs for heat transfer projects
- Work with local inspection agencies and Notified Bodies for product design approval/CE Marking
- Prepare relevant pressure vessel documentation to comply with requirements of the PED directive (ESR and Risk Assessment, etc.)
Qualifications, knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in mechanical design and development of fabrication drawings
- In depth knowledge of design standards and codes including ASME Section VIII, Div. 1, EN 13445
- Experience on Mechanical Design of heat exchangers, pressure vessels and condensers.
- Experienced on PV Elite, VVD, Nozzle Pro according to EN code (must) and ASME
- In-depth knowledge of the requirements of PED Directive
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extensive Experience with shell and tube heat exchanger mechanical design (Code Calc, PV Elite)
- Proficiency in the use of advanced analysis tools and methods (AutoCAD, Inventor, FEA)
- Extensive experience with ASME, API, EN, TEMA, NACE, ANSI
- Specialist and detailed knowledge of the major heat exchanger equipment types
- Knowledge of application and specification of materials (ASTM, EN, DIN, etc.)
Position is based in the company’s ancillary design office in Navi Mumbai. Interested applicants are invited to send their CV including salary package expectation, qualifications and relevant experience, to the Human Resources Department on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be submitted quoting a reference number in the subject line - TECH#IND001
Mechanical Design of boilers, heat exchangers, HRSG units, condensers and experienced on PV Elite, VVD, Nozzle Pro according to ASME and EN Code (must).