The group is actively seeking to recruit the following personnel for their DMCC office, Dubai, UAE:
- Although the position is office based, most of our clients are in the offshore industry and consequently overseas travel will be required;
- Reporting directly to the Estimation Manager you will be involved in the estimation of turn-key projects as required by our clients. You will be required to liaise with contracts managers, project manager and repair managers based at the JLT-Dubai office and will assist them to quote and obtain work from our client base;
- To take inquiries from clients (verbal or written) and to carry out site surveys if necessary, this may require extensive travel when the contract is abroad;
- To estimate and prepare a quotation for the specified contract;
- To arrange and process terms of payment with the client as laid out in the company standard terms and conditions;
- On award of contract, to arrange necessary labour and purchase materials to carry out the contract to the client’s satisfaction and time frame;
- To manage the contract on site and in conjunction with the project manager to the satisfaction of the client and to observe the relevant health and safety regulations in force at the time;
- From time to time you will be set other objectives as defined by senior management with the objective of growth for the division.
- The Proposals Engineer will be involved in projects and should be capable of estimating the labour and materials required for tendered work, based on surveys and/or client supplied specifications.
- experience of 7-10 years
- Offshore experience and Marine knowledge is mandatory along with experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Education – B. Tech Mechanical Engineering
- Valid UAE driving license
- Good organizational skills
- A good standard of attention to detail
This position is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and therefore only UAE based candidates need to apply.
Attractive salary package will be available to the selected candidate commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV including, salary package expectations, qualifications and relevant experience, to the Human Resources Department on: firstname.lastname@example.org