The group is actively seeking to recruit the following personnel:
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor project activities
- Recommend effective modifications to ensure project milestones are achieved
- Prepare and present internal reports for project meetings
- Identify work scope changes within the project plan
- Projects are undertaken on a global basis
- Qualified to degree level
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience within an engineering environment essential
- Must have project planning experience and be conversant with MS Project, S-Curves etc.
- Ability to communicate at all levels including employees and management
This position will be project based and managed through the company office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Office time will be required, from time to time, at any of the companies’ global stations, however the main requirement for this role will be project based and not office based.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Successful applicants will be contacted in order to progress the recruitment process.
An attractive salary package offer will be available to the selected candidates commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are required to send their CV including, salary package expectation, qualifications and relevant experience, to the Human Resources department on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be submitted quoting a reference number in the subject line – TECH#HR002