The group is actively seeking to recruit the following personnel:
- Project Manager (Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems)
Dubai, UAE Based (Ref: DMCC18008)
Experience and Qualification
- Sound engineering background with a minimum of 15 years in a similar role.
- Marine Superintendent, Chief Engineer, or experienced 1st Engineer will be considered.
- Knowledge of Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems (Scrubbers) is essential.
- Ability to undertake onboard surveys and generate conceptual design proposals
- Extensive education and training, supported by relevant engineering and management qualifications are essential.
The successful candidate will be employed on a permanent basis and will be based and managed through the company facilities in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, however extensive and frequent global travel will be required as the role will also require regular worldwide project visits.
Due to the mandatory requirements of the industries that Harris Pye operate in, the candidates must be physically fit and prepared to undertake industry specific safety training and medical examinations.
An attractive salary package offer will be available to the selected candidates commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV including, qualifications and relevant experiences to the Group Human Resources Manager on: email@example.com
Please ensure that you quote Ref: DMCC18008 on all correspondences