The group is actively seeking to recruit the following personnel for their DMCC office, Dubai, UAE:
Purchase and Logistics Coordinator
Responsible for the daily activities of shipping and receiving orders, ensuring that all products are delivered to customers on time, all inventory is accounted for, and that supplies are replenished regularly
- Previously worked in a Marine /Offshore environment beneficial.
- Procurement of All Grades of Steel worldwide beneficial.
- Has used a Purchasing Program such as Shipnet/Navision/SAP/AMOS as examples only.
- Can check without supervision Supplier/Vendors Quotations/offers to ensure Materials/equipment quoted is correct.
- Can deal with Invoice queries with Suppliers/Vendors and Accounts dept.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Has previously arranged Airfreight shipments and Sea freight Shipments worldwide beneficial
- Knowledge of Customs HS Codes and creating Commercial Invoices and Packing Lists
- Knowledge of arranging collections and deliveries by Truck
- Knowledge of shipments under Ship spares in transit
- Knowledge of checking Airway and Sea way Bills
- Follow up with Freight Companies and Consignees
- BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Proven experience as logistics and purchase coordinator, minimum 3 years
- Excellent PC skills on Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Promote a good team working environment; Should be able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills – communicate to staff on a regular basis
- Promote health and safety
This position is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and therefore only UAE based candidates need to apply.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV including, salary package expectations, qualifications and relevant experience, to the Human Resources Department on: email@example.com
Applications to be submitted quoting a reference number in the subject line – PUR#HR001